Performance Works | Classes in:
Harpenden, Tuesdays 5pm-7pm @High St Methodist Church: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Albans, Thursdays 4:30pm - 7:30pm @ St Stephen's Church: email@example.com
Brighton (TBC) starting in September email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hove (TBC) starting in September email: email@example.com
Weekly speech and drama workshops for 5-19yrs:
Please contact us to join a class or waiting list in Hertfordshire. We keep our numbers small to allow for individual attention.
5-7yrs | 8-10yrs | 11-13yrs | 14+yrs (For 2.5-4yrs see Storytelling Works)
Weekly term time classes. Class sizes are limited. See holiday workshops for out of term time.
Summer Term 2017 *LAMDA EXAMS 22nd & 30th April w/c 17th April - w/c 3rd July (11 weeks)
Autumn Term 2017 Harpenden, St Albans, Hove & Brighton w/c 4th Sept - w/c 4th Dec (13 weeks)
- Suitable for big OR small voices!
- Classes stay small in numbers to allow for individual attention
- Builds confidence & independence
- Encourages imagination and creativity
- Prepares children for basic speaking & listening skills needed for school
- Encourages improved articulation & sentence structure
- Is fun!
Storytelling Works values the four main principles from Eary Years Foundation Stage Framework:
1. A unique child – Every child is a competent learner from birth who can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured
2. Positive Relationships – Children learn to be strong and independent from a base of loving and secure relationships with parents and/or a key person
3. Enabling Environments – The environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning
4. Learning and Development – Children develop and learn in different ways and at different rates and all areas of learning and development are equally important and inter-connected.